THE NATIONAL LAW INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY, BHOPAL
Brings International Standards of Legal education
B.A.LL.B. (Hons) (5 Years)
LL.M. (One Year)
Post Graduate Diplomas (Distance Mode)
MS in Cyber Law & Information Security” (2 Year Regular Course)
Numero Uno in Academics among Law Schools – A Leading Survey
• Trimester system and total of 15 trimesters in 5 years with two breaks of 30 days & 60 days for internships.
• Ten Centers of Excellence.
• Rajiv Gandhi National cyber Law Center.
• Fully functional academic exchange programs with some leading International University.
• A number of scholarships and Medals.
• Two University Scholarships for First year Students selected on the basis of Merit cum Means.
• Only Law University where students can opt for writing dissertation in their fourth and fifth year of B.A.LL.B Course
• Student managed Moot Court Association.
• Top rank in Moot Court Competition and International acclaimed status in client counseling
• Indian Law Review – The University Journal.
• NLIU Law Review – a student journal managed by students.
• IPR Law Journal
• Exposure through students cells & activities.
• A balance between classroom teaching & co-curricular activities & extra curricular activities.
• Focus on individual development of each student.
• Best infrastructure among all NLU,s.
Teacher Student Ratio of 1:17
• Excellent record in Placements in Leading Indian & foreign law firms, bank, Govt. establishments, corporate house, LPO’s, law chambers of leading Supreme Court & High Courts
Lawyers, independent practice in Supreme Court, High Courts & District Courts, Law clerks with Supreme Court and High Court judges, civil services, judicial services, Advocate On
Record in Supreme Court.
• Students admitted to leading international universities for higher education like Oxford University, Cambridge University, Harvard university, columbia University, University of London,
New York University, National University of Singapore, etc.
• Students have joined the elite Indian Administrative Service
• Students have won prestigious scholarships like Common wealth, Erasmus Mundus, etc.
• A vibrant mentorship programme for first year students.
• Student body represents the cultural diversity of India.
Vibrant & Active Cells
• 40 Acre Campus.
• Situated on the picturesque Kerwa Hills.
• Entire campus is Wi Fi enabled.
• Air Conditioned classrooms with LCD projector and with audio cards.
• Air conditioned Computer Lab & Library.
• State of art video conferencing facility.
• Auditorium, seminar halls, conference rooms, etc.
• Indoor & Outdoor sports facility.
• Secured Campus.
• Library has a rich collection of books, journals, data bases available online and CD ROM’s.
• Chair Professors-IPR, Consumer and New & Renewable Energy Law.
THE NATIONAL LAW INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY
Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal -462044
Tel: 0755 2696971 / 724; Fax : 2696724